These therapies can be stand-alone although, my preference is to use them in combination to produce permanent results effectively and often, quickly. Why don’t you take a quick look at the short explanation I have put for each of them? The strength of them is that you can take back your control:
- You can learn self-help techniques to set you up for the rest of your life.
- If something is so traumatic you really can’t talk about it, then we can find another way to work with it. Often simply addressing the fact that there has been a trauma/upset allows us to break the emotional attachments that still affects us.
- You always retain control in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
Within the therapies described below I use a combination of techniques including:
- Mindful awareness
- Eye movement desensitisation
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Positive affirmation
- Inner Child Work